What can Upneeq do to help you?
Eyelids are lifted quickly, sometimes in as little as 2 hours.
- 84% of patients in clinical trials had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement rate
Upneeq can significantly improve your upper field of vision
- 87.8% of patients had some form of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
It’s also safe and patients tolerate it well
- Upneeq was proven to be safe and effective in clinical trials when used as directed
- Common side effects (seen in 1-5% of patients) included: eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, instillation site pain, eye irritation, and headache
Where can you get it? Call today to schedule your next eye exam at Switch Eye Center and speak with your ophthalmologist. Upneeq is only available with a prescription.